The technology sector is undergoing exponential change at a remarkable speed, making complexity a day-to-day challenge for lots of companies. But did you know that many emerging technology research and development activities qualify for generous tax relief?
Technology experts who really understand your business
We know that only a software or technology specialist can truly understand your business projects well enough to identify all eligible expenditure and maximise your R&D tax claims.
The good news is that our team of specialists are more than just tax and accounting professionals. Many team members have worked in the technology sector themselves and have the ability to really understand your business processes.
What counts as technology research and development?
- Cloud computing
- Systems integration
- Software development
- Game development
- Hardware design
- Digital marketing
- Information technology
- IT infrastructure
- IT services
Projects that may qualify for R&D tax relief include:
- Complex business processes & programme logic
- Performance optimisation
- Responsive web apps
- Data quality
- Reverse engineering
- High Performance Computing
- Statistical modelling & programming
- Legacy migration
- System integration
- Communication protocols
Why choose Ayming?
We’ll ensure that:
- We optimise your claim value, having increased clients’ historic claims by as much as 6 times.
- We streamline your processes to ensure minimum impact on your team’s time and resources.
- Your claims are low-risk and robust, safeguarding against any enquiries from HMRC.
Here at Ayming, we are proud to analyse more than 15,000 R&D projects each year and maintain a 100% claim acceptance rate as we do so.