Horizon 2020 - European Grants & Funding
Taking Great Ideas from Lab to Market
Did you know there's millions of Euros of EU funding available for innovative organisations like yours? Horizon 2020 innovation funding (H2020) is the latest European funding programme with a global budget of nearly €80 billion to support research and innovation projects over 7 years.
As you can imagine, competition to gain H2020 innovation funding can be fierce, but by working with Ayming you can triple your chances of success. With over 20 years' experience assisting enterprises to identify, set-up and manage R&D projects through European funding programmes, we have the knowledge and connections to give you a greater chance of success.
What Is Horizon 2020?
Horizon 2020 is the biggest ever EU research and innovation programme, which "promises more breakthroughs, discoveries and world-firsts by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.
Designed to secure Europe's global competitiveness, H2020 innovation funding is seen as a key mechanism to support economic growth and job creation across the European Union. With the political backing of Europe's leaders and the European Parliament, this is a flagship initiative focused on excellence in science, industrial leadership and tackling societal challenges. "The goal is to ensure Europe produces world-class science, removes barriers to innovation and makes it easier for the public and private sectors to work together in delivering innovation."
Source: European Commission: What is Horizon 2020?
Why Apply for H2020 innovation funding?
- Fast track your projects with a financial boost
- Increase your visibility and public image
- Don't get left behind!
- Benefit from European collaboration
- Increase your network with key players and customers
- Share risks and best practices
- Access new technology
- Access new geographical areas
- Train, retrain or retain your staff
- Expose your teams to new technology areas or working practices
- Detect new business or project opportunities
How Can We Help?
We can work with you to tailor a bespoke consultancy service best suited to your requirements to help you realise the value of Horizon 2020 innovation funding for your organisation.
With over 20 years' experience and success, we are well versed in how to make the process of applying for and utilising European grants funding as easy and beneficial as possible. We can support you over the whole project life-cycle, from initial idea through to delivery.
Why Choose Ayming?
- We celebrated a 50% success rate for proposals submitted for FP7 funding (H2020's predecessor).
- We can triple your chances of success.
- We were one of the Top 3 advisory consultancies and one of the Top 30 European business participants in the FP7 European Funding Programme.
- No hidden costs. We will always undertake a free initial consultation to discuss Horizon 2020, the funding process, your projects and eligibility. We operate on a simple and transparent funding structure to be agreed upon at project commencement.
- Our approach is entirely bespoke to your business and projects. We offer a tailor-made consultancy service to help analyse, position and develop a successful strategy into a winning project.
- Our expert team includes PhD qualified specialists, engineers and scientists who not only fully understand your business challenges and projects but also the complexities of the European funding mechanisms.
- Since 2002 we have managed over 1000 applications and coordinated more than 200 projects.
- We have over 4000 partner connections, including some of the world's most respected companies and academic institutions across Europe.