As you will know, the changing situation of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic is having an increased impact on the UK and the rest of the world.
We want to keep you up to date on the steps we have taken at Ayming to provide you with the best support for our work with you, as the COVID-19 pandemic intensifies, affecting the health of individuals, as well as our economy.
Our continued aim is to support you improving your business’s operational and financial performance in the best possible way. In these challenging times, we are even more committed than ever to helping you to maintain growth and sustain your performance.
Our priority is to take every action necessary to support the effort to control and eradicate this virus:
- In accordance with recently implemented guidelines, our offices are closed for an indefinite period of time, and our teams are working remotely.
- We will stay by your side and provide you with the best service. Our agile working has enabled us to be proactive and anticipate the continuity of our service, with the same level of quality.
- As a consultancy, we routinely organise remote/online meetings, which we will continue to do to maintain our contact with you.
What can we do to help you?
- All over the world, Ayming offices continue to operate. In countries where measures have been taken to restrict the movement of people, we act in accordance with these guidelines. For our operations, we are able to switch to remote working so that we can continue to collaborate seamlessly in a secure and confidential environment.
- We have Business Continuity Plans in place and are taking all necessary measures to protect our production services and work in progress.
- We will accelerate the use of alternative approaches to maintain our relationship with you, by organising our virtual meetings and workshops, as well as webinars.
- We remain present on social networks to keep you informed of current tax regulation and measures that could benefit you during this situation.
We will continue to update you as this situation evolves and thank you for your patience and support during this unprecedented time.
– The Ayming Team
Last updated: 31st March 2020, 14:00