On 28th November 2017 Ayming celebrated the 2nd Business Performance Awards at the Théâtre National de Chaillot in Paris.
The second Ayming Business Performance Awards took place on 28 November, hosted by Hervé Amar, President of Ayming, at the Théâtre National de Chaillot in Paris. The awards’ jury was chaired by Pierre Pelouzet, The National Business Mediator at the French Economic Ministry.
The guest of honour was former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, who presented to the 1,200 strong audience on the impact of Brexit.
The awards winners on the night were:
- SNCF Développement, for “Essaimage”, an entrepreneurship support program for SNCF Group employees.
- Groupe BPCE, for “Le cockpit RH”, which brings the digital revolution to the heart of its HR business.
- ONET Group, for its ambitious “POP 2015/2020 – Driving ONET in Prevention” program, designed to increase on health and safety at work through prevention.
- API Restauration, for its project “The Responsible Cook”, which promotes responsible and sustainable purchasing to source fresh and local products directly from the producers.
- Nexans, for its SHIFT programme based on economic recovery and employee commitment.