Senior Business Development Manager/Business Development Manager – R&D Incentives
4 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AU
Fran Wilhelm, Sales Director
- Prospecting clients and partner organisations face to face and by telephone
- 100% New business selling to Group Tax Managers, CFO’s, MD’s and FD’s
- Negotiating and closing deals with organisations of all sizes
- Managing client engagements on a technical, legal and commercial basis
- Developing a strong sales pipeline and reporting sales activity
- Maintaining and developing strong customer relationships
- Assisting in the development of the practice through networking and business seminars
- Keeping up to date with changes in related tax legislation
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Strong commercial service-based sales experience
- Good knowledge of financial aspects of Company Corporation tax schemes
- Experience with and ability to negotiate with and relate to senior board level individuals
- Ability to explain/ describe/ promote a complex value proposition
- Independent self starter who is highly motivated, willing to travel with a high level of interpersonal and presentation skills
- Operational French would be a bonus but is not required
Ayming is an international consultancy group headquartered in Paris, France. We have 16 offices worldwide and over 1500 staff. We help businesses of all shapes and sizes to improve their performance across a range of strategic areas.
In the UK we are primarily focused on specialist advisory services covering R&D incentives, innovation financing, taxes, procurement, supply chain and operational efficiency. Our clients range from dynamic start-ups through to FTSE 100 firms, and span most industry sectors.
Based in iconic More London Riverside, our UK team of 60 + is constantly growing. You can expect a modern office environment in a great location, working as part of a sociable and hardworking team.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to shine then you’ve come to the right place. You’ve got the best of both worlds, with the credentials of a top tier consulting firm and the entrepreneurial spirit and culture of a boutique specialist. We value drive, determination and a desire to learn, and are proud to have helped to develop many individuals within our teams based on their merit. We’ve been able to offer the kind of opportunities to achieve promotions and progress careers that are few and far between in other consultancy firms.
You’re not going to be a small cog in a big wheel here – we’re a team where every contribution counts. Our people are empowered to take ownership of their work, delivering exceptional results for clients and making a genuine contribution to the growth and success of the UK business. You’ll have visibility with Directors and senior management; and when you go that extra mile, you’ll get the recognition you deserve.
Senior BDM/BDM: Competitive Base + Car Allowance + Commission
How to Apply
Send us your CV and covering letter using the links on the page.