Location: 4 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AU. Regular UK based travel for client meetings will be required.
Working hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday standard working hours, dependent on client demands.
Reports to: UK Partner for Innovation
We are looking for Junior to Mid-level candidates to join our specialist food team, we work with a few big names from across the industry.
Our ideal candidate will have worked within a food company for at least 1.5 years. More specifically in a product development or food science/technical role – and you are now looking to transfer your skills and knowledge into an exciting consulting career.
We are looking for candidates with a degree discipline in one of the following (or similar) fields:
- Food Sciences
- Formulation Sciences
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Innovation
- Food Science and Nutrition
We also welcome any R&D tax consultants with a food science (or similar) background.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a multi-talented team made up of dual-qualified tax and technical experts, including engineers, scientists, accountants and software specialists to name but a few;
- Genuine responsibility with direct client engagement across mainly food, but also other sectors;
- Being a part of a great team of over 35 innovation consultants and the wider company in our London Bridge office
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Regular and extensive training
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International mobility
What to expect:
Here at Ayming we value drive, determination, team work and a desire to learn. We believe you get the best of both worlds – with the credentials of a top tier consulting firm and the entrepreneurial spirit and culture of a boutique specialist. You’re not going to be a small cog in a big machine here – we’re a team where every contribution counts and when you go that extra mile, you’ll get the recognition you deserve. Our teams are empowered to take ownership of their work, delivering exceptional results for clients and making a genuine contribution to the growth and success of the UK business.
How to Apply
Send us your CV and covering letter using the links on the page.