Join Ayming and SFC Capital for a FREE webinar navigating the complex world of innovation funding. Discover various grant opportunities, master the intricacies of R&D tax credits, and stay ahead of upcoming changes that could impact your bottom line.
We’ll also be taking a deeper dive into Innovate UK’s Investor Partnership Programme, which offers portfolio businesses the chance to gain non-dilutive grant funding alongside further equity-based funding.
This webinar is your chance to secure valuable capital, supercharge your R&D, and fuel your growth. Register now and take your innovation journey to the next level!
Who is this for?
- Early-stage businesses in MedTech, Life Sciences, BioTech, B2B Software, FinTech, and ClimateTech
- Companies looking to fuel R&D and innovation
- Founders and CEOs seeking non-dilutive funding in the form of grant opportunities and navigating R&D tax claims
What will you learn?
- Innovate UK’s Investor Partnership Grant: Gain insights into this valuable funding opportunity and how to leverage it for successful fundraising.
- Grant Landscape: Discover a comprehensive overview of grants available in your sector, including eligibility criteria and claiming processes.
- R&D Tax Credits: Navigate upcoming changes to R&D tax schemes and understand how they might impact your eligibility and potential benefits. Even if you’re just starting out, this session is crucial for building a solid foundation for future claims.
- Expert Guidance: Learn from Ayming, a leading innovation incentives and grant funding specialist.
- Stay Ahead of the Curve: Gain vital knowledge about grant opportunities and R&D tax changes before they take effect.
- Maximise Your Funding Potential: Understand your eligibility for various grants and optimise your R&D tax claims, unlocking valuable capital for growth.
Dr Jonathan Memel leads Ayming’s UK Grants practice. He joined Ayming with seven years of experience in innovation and research grants. He has worked extensively with the major grant funding sources for UK businesses, including Innovate UK, the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero (DESNZ), and Horizon Europe. In the last six months his team have won innovation grants in sectors ranging from automated vehicles to construction and energy data management.
Ben Craig is an Associate Director in R&D Tax at Ayming UK and part of the consulting leadership team. He has an MMath from the University of Oxford and is a Member of the Association of Tax Technicians. Ben oversees the delivery process for Ayming’s major clients, engaging with key stakeholders and project managing a team of consultants. In addition, he is responsible for HMRC interactions on behalf of Ayming, carries out quality assurance reviews of technical reports and financial calculations, and coordinates Ayming’s internal training programme.