The Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (IETF) is launching phase 3 of funding in January 2024. It is designed to help businesses with high energy use cut their energy bills and carbon emissions by investing in energy efficiency and low-carbon technologies.
Dr Jonathan Memel, Head of Grant Funding at Ayming UK, will present the webinar. In 45 minutes, you’ll learn all about the new funding phase, how your business can benefit from the £185 million available from January 2024, what the criteria are for applying and the pitfalls to avoid. Jonathan will share case studies and actionable insights for you to take away.
Phase 3 of the IETF funding is targeted at the following sectors, so make sure you don’t miss out on this funding opportunity and sign up to find out more today:
- Controlled environment horticulture
- Mining and quarrying
- Recovery/recycling of materials
- Data centres
Key topics we will cover:
- Overview of the IETF scheme: History and changes for this new phase of funding
- What it means for you: How this can contribute to your net zero strategy and accelerate your decarbonisation
- The benefits: The IETF scheme helps you save costs on planned capex spending
- Eligibility: We’ll share insights, so you know whether you’re eligible for the grant
- Timeframe and Next Steps: Actionable guidance to ensure you can apply before the April deadline
You can view all of our previous webinars on-demand here.
Dr Jonathan Memel leads Ayming’s UK Grants practice. He joined Ayming with seven years’ experience in innovation/research grants.
He has worked extensively with the major sources of grant funding for UK businesses, including Innovate UK, Department for Energy Security and Net Zero (DESNZ) and Horizon Europe.
In December 2023 his team won a net zero innovation grant for a top-2 UK construction company to support a project on AI and decarbonisation (£1.4m). Before Ayming Jonathan was part of a grant writing team at the University of Manchester that achieved 2nd UK rank for award value.