We’re looking for an ambitious, driven individual with experience in management consulting to join our Operations Performance team.
Junior Consultant: Operations Performance
Location: 4 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AU
Working hours: Dependent on client demands
Reports to: UK Partner of Operations Performance
Main purpose of the job: Consultant Operations Performance Services will support the roll-out of the business strategy with the aim of creating a leading world-class Operations consulting practice.
Skills and personal qualities: Excellent communication, presentation and language skills are essential
Experience and requirements:
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience within procurement and supply management in a consulting role
- Have an outstanding track record from a leading university with a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Interest in management consulting and good understanding of the consulting market globally and in the UK
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex projects as part of a team
- Track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Strong consulting skill set: communication skills, strategic thinking, problem solving, data analysis, research, change management, teamwork
- Flexible to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Preferably with ability to work in other languages as well
- Proficient user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional qualifications are a plus
We’re looking for an ambitious, driven individual with experience in management consulting to join our Operations Performance team. As a Consultant you will be expected to take a leading role in project delivery and be able to manage workstreams in consulting engagements. You will also contribute to growing our business in the UK and globally by supporting business development and training junior team members.
The key responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Manage, lead and support projects/work stream(s) through consulting engagements
- Build and manage key client stakeholder relationships
- Create and enhance key methodologies, tools and templates to enable world-class project delivery
- Support the training and development of junior members of the team
- Actively support business development & sales initiatives
- Support recruitment campaigns as required
- Work with a can-do collaborative attitude
Consultants will join a professional and motivated team at Ayming UK, that will work in close collaboration with international Ayming teams, with the objective of delivering value to our clients.
How to Apply
Send us your CV and covering letter using the links on the page.