Location: 4 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AU and occasional UK based travel for client meetings will be required.
Working hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday standard working hours, dependent on client demands.
Reports to: Sales Manager (Key Accounts)
We’re looking for someone who thrives on interacting with people and hitting targets to join our Account Management team. You’ll use your great communication skills to help us build and retain even stronger relationships with our ever-expanding client-base. If your dream job sees you using your commercial focus, determination and emotional intelligence to get results, then this is the role for you.
You’ll learn all about the industries surrounding high-growth companies and how to meet our clients’ needs. Working alongside a fantastic team, your goal will be to keep our clients happy, review their business and look for new opportunities to extend our relationship.
You’ll be integral to the future of the company, spotting opportunities for growth and communicating client feedback. Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
This is a very consultative Sales and Account Management role where you’ll be required to hit targets and achieve revenue goals. There is a high earning potential, rapid progression into senior roles and multiple incentive opportunities.
Your mission will be to:
- Generate sales through proactively seeking opportunities with new customers, existing accounts and non-spending accounts
- Demonstrate product knowledge (training will be given) and ensure this is applied within all communications
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans)
- Contact clients to understand their requirements
- Provide after-sales support to retain clients
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest Company products/services that maximise client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Coordinate with the Head of Account Manager to create customized sales plans for key client
- Promote services to existing customers
- Manage and update the CRM systems on the database
- Build up and maintaining your client base
We are looking for people that are smart, humble, motivated and always looking to improve. Ideally, you’ll have:
- Track record of delivering vs stretch targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- The ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships and with stakeholders
- Some experience of working in a fast-paced, client facing role
- An understanding of sales principles and the ability to deliver excellent client experience
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Experience within professional services and or B2B solution-based Sales
Any Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Send us your CV and covering letter using the links on the page. If your application is successful you will be invited to meet senior members of the Commercial and Innovation teams for a face-to-face interview. We will want to understand more about you, your experience and your background.