About the job
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Your normal place of work will be at our office, located at 4 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AU or such other place or places of business in the United Kingdom as we may from time to time require.
As a Company we aim to protect the welfare of all our employees during this unprecedented time of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, as such we have requested for all employees to work from home for the foreseeable future.
Reports to: Head of Digital Marketing, Danny Vyse
AYMING UK is seeking a Freelance Marketing Executive to join its team in London:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a confident, talented marketing professional to join a tight-knit, successful team and help drive qualified leads to the business. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for executing outbound marketing activity that supports customer acquisition. The role is ideal for someone currently working in marketing, looking to gain more experience across various activities, with opportunities to work with our international colleagues.
Experience and requirements:
- Candidates with approximately 2-3 years of experience within a marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional marketing qualification
- Interest in B2B marketing across consulting and innovation
- Demonstrable Salesforce experience
- In-depth knowledge of Pardot or similar marketing platform
- Track record of establishing strong working relationships with functions outside marketing
- Excellent written English and presentation skills
Skills and Personal Qualities:
You will have a positive, creative mindset, always looking to improve with an ability to influence those around you constructively. We are looking for a candidate full of ideas, but not just that, you will be able to turn those ideas into reality and results.
- Collaboration and understanding: the ability to work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders and develop strong networks with all
- Communication: professional, presentable, dependable and self-motivated. Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- B2B experience: A good understanding of using content and digital marketing as part of a B2B marketing funnel is essential, from brand awareness to customer engagement through to lifecycle management
- Planning and organisation: You’ll have a thorough understanding of what is involved in developing a marketing plan, managing simultaneous tasks accurately and according to priority.
- Driven: You’ll be confident in making sound recommendations based on fact and experience, with a focus on tangible results-orientated outcomes.
- Creative: You’re able to write compelling email content and have a keen eye for detail.
- Marketeer: Understand the role of outbound marketing in the overall marketing strategy and customer journey
Responsibilities will include:
We’re looking for a team member to help make the most of our engaging content pipeline, working alongside:
- Email Campaigns: Executing a range of regular newsletters and project-based emails campaigns and making suggestions for improvement in line with our objectives.
- Events: We run regular events and webinars for clients and prospects. You’ll be responsible for promoting them, ensuring they run smoothly on the day, lead tracking, and distributing collated event feedback.
- Data Champion: You’ll manage our key target database in Salesforce & Pardot and be responsible for keeping it clean, up-to-date, and topped up with fresh leads.
- PPC & Paid Search: You’ll work with our external digital agency and help produce consistent ad copy and design assets.
- Creative Writing: You’ll help write ad copy, design email assets, and manage our messaging matrix.
- Reporting: Analysis of email campaign results, managing A/B tests, and presenting results in monthly and quarterly meetings. You’ll also develop dashboards, prepare reports, and identify areas for improvement.
- Email Strategy: Assist the Head of Digital Marketing in email strategy development to drive lead generation.
- Planning: Assisting in the tactical planning of all email marketing, monitoring and tracking performance, and assisting the Head of Digital Marketing with campaign improvements through the key insights gained.
- Competitor Tracking: You’ll be aware of how our competitors are communicating with the marketplace and be able to advise when we need to change tactics.
Ayming is an international consultancy group headquartered in Paris, France. We have 16 offices worldwide and over 1500 staff. We help businesses of all shapes and sizes to improve their performance across a range of strategic areas. In the UK we are primarily focused on specialist advisory services covering innovation, taxes, procurement, supply chain and operational efficiency. Our clients range from dynamic start-ups through to FTSE 100 firms and span most industry sectors.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to shine, then you’ve come to the right place. You’ve got the best of both worlds, with the credentials of a top tier consulting firm and the entrepreneurial spirit and culture of a boutique specialist. We value drive, determination and a desire to learn, and are proud to have helped to develop many individuals within our teams based on their merit. We’ve been able to offer the kind of opportunities to achieve promotions and progress careers that are few and far between in other consultancy firms.
You’re not going to be a small cog in a big wheel here – we’re a team where every contribution counts. Our people are empowered to take ownership of their work, delivering exceptional results for clients, and making a genuine contribution to the growth and success of the UK business. You’ll have visibility with Directors and senior management; and when you go that extra mile, you’ll get the recognition you deserve.
Any Questions? Email Fiona Farrell – firstname.lastname@example.org