This November in London, come and meet experts from Withers & Rogers LLP and Ayming UK as they discuss hot topics from the innovation landscape.
Are you making the most of your ideas?
Come and meet experts from Withers & Rogers LLP and Ayming UK as they discuss hot topics from the innovation landscape:
- Maximising the return on R&D investment through tax incentive schemes and IP monetisation strategies.
- Protecting your intellectual property through different intellectual property rights.
- Patent Box and the differences between the original and the current scheme.
- Financing future innovations and what options are available.
Ayming is co-presenting the event with Withers & Rogers LLP, a leading intellectual property law firm in the UK and Europe. There will be plenty of opportunity to pick the brains of your expert guest speakers:
- Michael Jaegar, Partner and Patent Attorney at Withers & Rogers LLP
- Adam Spriggs, R&D Tax Senior Manager at Ayming UK
- Ben Vass, Client Partner at Ayming UK
The seminar will take place at Withers & Rogers’ London office. Numbers are limited, so early booking is recommended! If you are in a senior finance position then we welcome you to follow the link below for more information and to reserve your place.
|Tuesday 7th November – London:|