How we collaborate with your team
The first introduction to our Grants and Innovation services is often an interest in accessing grant funding. However, the added-value, outcome and impact of our collaboration with clients usually goes way beyond a ‘simple’ grant application.
Our team has many years’ experience and extensive knowledge of grants, writing applications for competitive funding and creation of business plans. We work hand-in-hand with your team to fully scope your technical project and its potential. Even more crucially, we collaborate with you to create a compelling business case for your proposal or application.
This means we dig deeper into the core of your company’s longer-term vision and ambition, challenging your ideas, and helping you to define the project strategy for the next 2-5 years, alongside those essential financial and market projections.
So what might be thought of as ‘just a grant application’ actually helps your company to update your market positioning, competitor analysis and business plans.
Connect & Scope
- Scoping the initial project idea with you is the vital first step to any future collaboration.
- Contact us for a free consultation, and we can share information, discuss ideas and define some next steps.
Position & Engage
- As consultants and advisors, we are passionate about what we do, and about building long-term relationships with our clients. Our aim is therefore to support you to build the best grant application possible at the right time for your business, which means being open, transparent and honest from the word go.
- When we have scoped the initial project idea and strategy with you, we help you to find the right funding stream for your project and business.
- We then formalise our engagement and work closely with your team to create the best possible submission in time for the deadline.
Build & Deliver
- We generally kick off the collaboration with a Grants Bootcamp, so we can establish a roadmap with all the fundamentals in place. The proposal ideas, strategy and contents are honed via weekly working or brainstorming sessions, and we translate all of the information into the best funding application possible.
- Building a grant application is a collaborative activity. Even the best consultants can’t just sit behind their desk in isolation and write the perfect proposal first time round – working together is vital.
- Drawing on extensive technical knowledge, as well as creative and strategic thinking, our consultants help you to build an outstanding grant proposal.
- We work primarily with your Technical Director and R&D or NPD managers, but we also like to connect with someone from your finance team to provide input into the all-important number crunching. We are also used to working with marketing personnel to make sure the essence of your business comes through in your proposal.
It’s as simple as that!
Our global incentives solutions answering your global funding challenges
Ayming has offices in 16 countries around the world, with grants & incentives specialists across three continents.
If you are an international company with many subsidiaries around the world, you inevitably face multiple funding challenges. How do you know what incentives are available in each country? How do you start scoping the technical projects or investments that could be eligible for funding at each site in each country?
Ayming provides local solutions to your local funding challenges on the ground. Our experts are ready to take you step-by-step through the complex incentives landscape, wherever you need us.