Innovation Incentives Consultancy Careers
At Ayming our Innovation business line offers rewarding consultancy careers, for both graduates and experienced hires. The team’s primary areas of expertise are R&D tax incentives, European grants and UK government funding.
We are proud to have a diverse and interesting client base, spanning all industries and sizes of business. As an Innovation Incentives consultant, you could be working with a large blue chip one day and an innovative SME the next.
As part of our Innovation consultancy team you’ll get hands-on experience, autonomy, and the opportunity to work closely with senior decision makers in our clients’ organisations, helping them unlock significant tax incentives and funding opportunities. You’ll also learn about hundreds, if not thousands, of fascinating innovation projects being undertaken by our clients.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to join a multi-talented team made up of dual-qualified tax and technical experts, including scientists, engineers, accountants and software specialists to name but a few
- Genuine responsibility and opportunities for career development and progression
- Regular and extensive training
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International mobility
What are we looking for?
Undergraduates & Graduates:
If you are studying towards your degree, or already have a 2:1 or 1st from a top tier university, and are looking to pursue a career in consulting then do get in touch.
We are looking for ambitious undergraduates and graduates with strong academic backgrounds, analytical minds, a hunger to learn and excellent communication skills.
We are always on the lookout for experienced R&D tax consultants and grants experts, as well as experienced professionals from a technical background looking to transfer their knowledge to a career in consultancy. If you are coming from a technical background we are generally looking for those with a degree discipline such as:
- Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Financial Systems
- Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Food Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology
Application & Interview Process: What to expect?
2. Stage one: You will be invited to meet senior members of the Innovation team for a face-to-face interview. We will want to understand more about you, your experience and your background.
3. Stage two: You may be invited back for a second interview and to undertake some competency-based exercises and assessments.