Marketing Executive, Ayming UK
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive for our Operations Performance and Cost Recovery practices, to join our growing international team.
Location: Based at More London Riverside, with regular working in other group offices, as the role and projects require.
Working hours: 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional extra hours may be required to support events and project deadlines.
Reports to: Head of Marketing, UK
Key Relationships: Heads of Practice, Operations Performance and Cost Recovery and their consultant teams, UK MD and support team, Marketing colleagues - UK and international, Business development, External agencies – PR and digital.
Start Date: ASAP
A dedicated Marketing Executive to take a hands-on role implementing marketing activity and supporting the UK Operations Performance and Cost Recovery practices. The role will encompass:
Lead Generation Data and Campaigns
- Supporting implementation of lead generation campaigns – digital and offline
- Sourcing suitable target data for telemarketing and direct marketing activities
- Creating and managing multi-channel digital campaigns, using eDM, and social channels
Events and Webinars
- Supporting the planning and management of any events
- Creating presentations and materials to support bids
- Supporting with any advertising activity – on and offline
- Supporting with any webinars or other lead generation activities
- Identifying relevant events or self-gen lead opportunities for Business Development team
- Analysis, logging and distribution of inbound leads
- Supporting internal events
- Creating and distributing internal communications
- Commissioning and writing relevant content for the two practices, for multi-channel distribution, including:
- Video content – talking heads, overviews, interviews
- Case studies – updating existing and creating new ones
- Supporting with the creation of new brand and marketing collateral, as well as implementing any on-going updates and changes
- Development of new sales presentations and materials
- Management of the Operations Performance and Cost Recovery practices web presence, including writing and updating content
- Supporting with any paid and organic search activity in conjunction with the digital agency
- Researching and writing new content for PR and digital campaigns
- Working with subject matter experts to create thought leadership content to support Ayming’s positioning
- Working closely with PR agency to identify media opportunities to promote the Ayming brand
- Identifying relevant events and awards as well as writing awards submissions
Client Relationship Management
- Collecting customer feedback
- Monitoring and managing Salesforce usage
- Supporting the implementation of on-going client relationship and account management requirements
- Supporting with corporate hospitality activities
Partners & Associations
- Identifying partnership and association opportunities
- Providing support to Sales team for partner and association requirements
- Liaising with and managing relationships with partners and associations
- Previous Professional Services experience
- Degree or equivalent essential. CIM or equivalent preferred
- Proactive marketer, who can quickly build credibility and strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient at running multiple consecutive projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable pitching ideas and following through to delivery
- Experience working across multiple channels, both digital – earned and paid, and offline, events, PR eDM etc.
- Strong effective communicator with developed, demonstrable teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
- Ability to thrive in an environment of constant change.
Ayming is an international management consultancy group. We have 16 offices worldwide and over 1500 staff, meaning we get big name clients and can provide opportunities to move and progress not just in the UK but across the globe. We help businesses of all shapes and sizes to improve their performance across a range of strategic areas.
In the UK we are primarily focused on specialist advisory services covering innovation financing, taxes, procurement, supply chain, operational efficiency and working capital. Our clients range from dynamic start-ups through to FTSE 100 firms, and span most industry sectors.
We’re a successful and rapidly growing business, both through organic and acquisitive growth. You’re joining at an exciting time, with a swiftly growing service and client portfolio, with plenty of new opportunities to be seized.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to shine, then you’ve come to the right place. You’ll get the best of both worlds at Ayming, with the credentials of a top tier consulting firm and the entrepreneurial spirit and culture of a boutique specialist.
We value drive, determination and a desire to learn, and are able to offer the kind of opportunities that are few and far between in other consultancy firms.
We’ll give you the support you need and can offer you genuine independence and the chance to prove yourself as part of a vibrant and growing team. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a wide range of exciting clients, from FTSE 100 firms through to dynamic start-ups.
Naturally, we’re committed to working hard for our clients, but we like to make sure we have a good time while we’re doing it. Here at Ayming UK, a positive attitude and a sense of humour goes a long way!
Want to apply? Please email your CV and covering note to Nick Tribe, Head of Marketing UK - email@example.com