Brexit Health Check: Procurement & Supply Chain
Following the UK’s decision to leave the European Union, organisations on both sides of the English Channel need to plan ahead to ensure their operations are equipped for the future Brexit. You may be worrying about the consequences of Brexit, procurement and supply chain professionals need to take a balanced view - to identify and capitalise on potential opportunities whilst managing the Brexit risk for your organisation.
Over the next two years, as the terms of Brexit are negotiated and clarified, we highly recommend that you consider conducting a “Brexit Health Check” leading to a roadmap of action to mitigate potential risks and capitalise on opportunities.
The Ayming Operations Performance team can conduct a Brexit Health Check across your procurement, supply chain and operations functions to:
- Assess the implications of Brexit across key criteria (e.g. supply chain risk/opportunities, commercial risks/opportunities, etc.)
- Identify potential opportunities across key categories and supplier agreements (e.g. due to de-regulation)
- Develop and roll-out strategies to mitigate potential risks (e.g. identify alternative supply sources, put in place SRM strategies to manoeuvre around Brexit)
- Support the organisation to ensure the right skills and capabilities are in place
- Provide specific subject matter expertise
It is a challenging period; nevertheless, it is also an opportunity for procurement and supply chain functions to demonstrate why they’ve earned a seat at the table and continue to deliver value to your organisation. The best procurement leaders will grasp the opportunity to make a difference and we are here to help our clients along that journey.