A great opportunity to join our finance team, based in our More London Riverside Office.
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious Management Accountant to join our UK team. The Management Accountant will be responsible for supporting the UK Finance Manager with duties that include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Management of sales and purchase ledgers
- Credit management and credit control
- Undertake monthly variance analysis
- Preparing monthly journals and supporting working papers (accruals, prepayments, depreciation, payroll)
- Perform monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts ensuring any errors are identified and rectified in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and re-forecasts
- Assist with cash flow forecasts
- Preparing the quarterly VAT returns
- Management of intercompany transactions
- Assist with annual UK statutory and group audit in preparing audit schedules and liaising with auditors
- Support miscellaneous project work/ad-hoc reporting and provide general assistance to the Finance Department and leadership team as necessary
Our ideal candidate is a bright and driven individual with at least two years’ accounting experience.
You will be passionate about building a career in a high performing subsidiary of an international consulting group. You must be an excellent communicator and be comfortable working with senior and director-level stakeholders. The ability to confidently work both independently and collaboratively is a must, along with high levels of attention to detail and excellent written English.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in accounting
- Finalist or fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of using Sage 50 Accounts or a similar financial software package
- Good communication skills for both external clients and internal colleagues
- High standard of literacy and numeracy skills
- Comfortable working with a range of senior stakeholders
- Motivated ‘self-starter’ and a hard worker
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Diligent and methodical
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
Ayming is an international consultancy group headquartered in Paris, France. We have 16 offices worldwide and over 1500 staff. We help businesses of all shapes and sizes to improve their performance across a range of strategic areas.
In the UK we are primarily focused on specialist advisory services covering innovation financing, taxes, procurement, supply chain and operational efficiency. Our clients range from dynamic start-ups through to FTSE 100 firms, and span most industry sectors.
Based in iconic More London Riverside, our UK team of 60 is constantly growing. You can expect a modern office environment in a great location, working as part of a sociable and hardworking team.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to shine then you’ve come to the right place. You’ve got the best of both worlds, with the credentials of a top tier consulting firm and the entrepreneurial spirit and culture of a boutique specialist. We value drive, determination and a desire to learn, and are proud to have helped to develop many individuals within our teams based on their merit. We’ve been able to offer the kind of opportunities to achieve promotions and progress careers that are few and far between in other consultancy firms.
You’re not going to be a small cog in a big wheel here – we’re a team where every contribution counts. Our people are empowered to take ownership of their work, delivering exceptional results for clients and making a genuine contribution to the growth and success of the UK business. You’ll have visibility with Directors and senior management; and when you go that extra mile, you’ll get the recognition you deserve.
To apply for this role, please send us your CV and cover letter.