Operations Performance Consultancy Careers
At Ayming our Operations Performance business line offers exciting career opportunities in management consulting, for both graduates and experienced hires.
Our clients range from large multinationals to dynamic SMEs, with projects spanning multiple locations. No two client engagements in our Operations Performance team are ever the same. You'll get the opportunity to immerse yourself in a variety of challenging assignments, from value transformation programmes through to process improvement and cost saving projects delivering long-term measurable results for our clients.
Our broad service offering and expertise allows our consultants to explore different areas across Operations consulting including:
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to join an international team of bright and motivated individuals
- Exciting challenges requiring top line creative thinking
- The credentials and clients of a top tier consulting firm and the entrepreneurial culture of a boutique specialist
- International mobility
- A rewarding career path based on merit
- Competitive salary and benefits
What are we looking for?
Our consultants should have a strong academic background with a top degree ideally in a subject such as Engineering, Science, Business, Finance or Economics.
We are looking for individuals with entrepreneurial drive, strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and influencing skills and a highly analytical approach to projects and challenges. European language skills are a bonus. Flexibility to travel is a must.
Graduates & Junior Consultants:
If you have a 2:1 or 1st from a top tier university, enjoy working with people and relish a good challenge then an Operations Performance consultancy career at Ayming could be for you.
Generally we are looking for graduates with degrees in subjects such as Engineering, Science, Business, Finance or Economics, however, applicants from other backgrounds with demonstrable experience in a relevant industry role will also be considered.
You must have excellent communication skills, an impeccable academic record and be comfortable taking an analytical approach to your work. Flexibility to travel is a must.
Application & Interview Process: What to expect?
1. Submit your CV to email@example.com or apply through one of our relevant job adverts.
2. Stage one: Generally we will initially conduct either a telephone or Skype interview. In parallel, you'll be invited to complete a numerical test
3. Stage two: You will be invited to meet senior members of the Operations Performance team for a face-to-face interview. We will want to understand more about you and your background, as well as your approach to problem solving through a range of competency-based exercises and case studies.
4. Stage three: You will be invited back for a second interview with one, or more, of the business' partners.